In this guide, you'll learn about the four distinct phases of startup funding and get the actionable insight you need to start laying a roadmap for building and scaling your own company.
1) How to decide whether to self-fund or seek investors
2) When to consider crowdfunding
3) How angel investors can benefit you at each stage of your growth
4) How much you can expect to spend to get your product from prototype to profitable
5) When it's time for venture capital or an IPO
Whether you're just beginning your entrepreneurial journey or you're gaining traction and preparing to approach investors, this guide will help you understand the costs associated with building a startup and where to find the cash to do it.